SQL Coding Apprentice – Practice Test
Everyone can achieve more with practice!
SQL Coding Apprentice Certification by Knowledge Pillars is a globally recognized industry certification on SQL programming, which grants school students, aspiring coders, junior software developers, and IT professionals the ability to assess their knowledge and get credentials for their programming skills.
Each time you complete a practice test round, you receive a full performance and score report to help you focus on the exam domain objectives that require more practice. You can use the practice test as many times as you like within 90 days and observe how you improve by comparing your previous performance and score reports.
Practice Test Details
Number of questions: 120
Access Limit: 90 days
Format: Linear and Live-in-the-App
Modes: Real Test and Practice Test
Schools and Test Centers
Flexible exam and licensing options are available to meet the needs of your educational institution and students. Contact our sales support for more information.
The minimum system requirements are:
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 OS, MacOS X 10.0x or newer, Linux OS
- Minimum RAM: 1GB or more depending on the Operating System
- Minimum processor: 1.0 Ghz or more depending on the operating system and the architecture
- A color monitor with minimum display resolution: 1366px by 768px
- Internet access
- The latest version of the Chrome browser
- Automatic updates, notifications, other popup windows, and anything that can disrupt the testing process should be disabled