Accessing Your Practice Test
Once you purchase a Practice Test you will receive an e-mail with your unique Knowledge Pillars Practice Key. This practice key must be registered within 12 months and after being registered it will remain valid for 90 days.
Instructions for using your Knowledge Pillars key are:
- If you don’t have a Knowledge Pillars account, you can create it here: platform.knowledge-pillars.com.
- Log in and navigate to My Practice Tests and click on the add practice test button.
- Enter your voucher key into the space provided. Usually the key contains up to 30 characters separated by a dash (-) and exam number.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click the add button and click next to continue.
- You will see a message confirming that your key was added successfully.
- Your test is now available, and you can begin.
- See the FAQ for updates and detailed information: https://knowledge-pillars.com/faqs/
- For any technical support queries, please visit our support desk.
What you need:
A stationary computer or laptop (tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices are not supported) in good condition. System requirements:
- Processor – Intel Core 2 DUO or AMD Athlon x2, or newer models with SSE2 support, with at least 2 cores, and 1,8 GHz or above.
- 3 GB RAM or more.
- Free space on HDD or SSD – 500 MB.
The latest version of the Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Yandex.Browser internet browser. To check and update the browser version, use the chrome://help/ link for Google Chrome or browser://version for Yandex.Browser and edge://settings/help for Microsoft Edge).
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- macOS 10.10 or newer – for Google Chrome; 10.12 or newer – for Yandex Browser and Microsoft Edge;
- Ubuntu 14.04 (x64) or newer
- Debian 8 or newer
- OpenSUSE 13.3 or newer
- Fedora Linux 24 or newer
Availability of a stable Internet connection with the rate of data transmission from the user of at least 1 Mbit/s. You can test the connection speed here.
Voucher key’s cannot be exchanged or redeemed more than once.
What you need to know about your Practice Test:
There are two modes available. Real test and practice test mode. The real test mode simulates a real live exam environment. The practice test mode allows you to customize your duration and objective domains, giving you full control over your practice experience.
You will receive a report immediately after completing a practice test. This drill down report allows you to see how you have performed per objective domain and can be useful in helping you prepare for the real exam.
Practice from anywhere as many times as you like within 90 days.
Practice Tests include 120+ parsons programming puzzles, drag-and-drop matching, multiple-choice and live-in-the-app coding question types.