Updated: December 2020
PLEASE READ THE KNOWLEDGE PILLARS EXAM AGREEMENT(“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ON THE “YES” BUTTON, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU MUST SELECT “YES” TO TAKE THE KNOWLEDGE PILLARS CERTIFICATION EXAM.
Keeping Knowledge Pillars Certification exam confidential helps maintain the value of the Knowledge Pillars Certifications and helps ensure only qualified individuals are certified.
This exam is Knowledge Pillars confidential and proprietary information and is protected by trade secret law and other applicable laws. It is made available to You, the Examinee, solely to test Your knowledge and competency in the exam subject matter.
Any disclosure of the exam or information related to the exam, including exam questions, answers, content, computations, diagrams, drawings or worksheets (“Exam Related Information”) is strictly prohibited. You will not disclose, distribute, copy, display, publish, summarise, photograph, record, download, transmit or post the exam or any Exam Related Information, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means now known or hereafter devised.
- CANDIDATE CONDUCT POLICY
You will not participate in any behaviour that could compromise the confidentiality or results of any Knowledge Pillars exam. Proctors are authorized to take immediate and appropriate measures against individuals who violate testing rules. You may be prohibited from taking any Knowledge Pillars exams and your exam results may be invalidated if Knowledge Pillars believes You violated this Agreement or engaged in any misconduct and no exam refund will be provided.Examples of misconduct include:
- providing access to, disclosing, distributing, copying, photographing, recording, downloading, posting, displaying, publishing or transmitting any exam or Exam Related Information in any form or by any means
- misrepresenting Your identity or impersonating another individual
- misrepresenting Your country of residence
- modifying or altering the exam, exam score or any exam record
- submitting any work or answers that are not entirely Your own
- providing or receiving improper assistance during the exam
- seeking or obtaining unauthorised access to Knowledge Pillars exams or Exam Related Information (this includes using brain-dump material or unauthorized publication of exam questions with or without answers).
- possessing non-authorized items while taking an exam, including mobile phones, electronic devices, laptops, watches, notes, documentation or content.
- misconduct as determined by statistical analysis.
- attempting to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any exam
- engaging in any other misconduct that could compromise the confidentiality, integrity or security of the exam.
- violating any Knowledge Pillars or exam delivery provider’s policy, requirement or rule.
Knowledge Pillars reserves the right to invalidate your exam score if Knowledge Pillars determines you were not compliant with this section.
- EXAM POLICY
You are solely responsible for understanding and complying with Knowledge Pillars exam policies and procedures located at https://knowledge-pillars.com/exam-policies/ as well as the exam delivery provider’s policies and procedures.
You can review the Knowledge Pillars Retake Policy as well as other Knowledge Pillars exam and testing procedures athttps://knowledge-pillars.com/exam-policies/ . You can learn more about the exam provider’s policies and procedures at the exam provider’s website.
You have thirty (30) days after taking an exam to challenge your exam score for that exam.
- EXAM RETAKE POLICY
General Knowledge Pillars Certification exam retake policy
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the candidate must wait 20 days before retaking the exam. At that time, candidates can log onto their certification dashboard and reschedule the exam themselves.
- A candidate may not take a given exam any more than five times per year (12 months). This 12-month period starts from the first attempt. The candidate is eligible to retake the exam 12 months from the date of their first attempt.
- To take a given exam more than five times per year or to have the time between attempts waived, a candidate must have experienced one of the errors listed below and request an exception from Knowledge Pillars.Requests should be sent to email@example.com.
These requests must include the following information:
- Candidate ID
- First/Last Name
- Email associated with your Candidate ID
- Exam Registration ID
- Exam Number
- Description of error
- Knowledge Pillars case number
Exam retake exceptions will be granted in case of Knowledge Pillars server crash.
- Exam retake exceptions will NOT be granted for failure due to a candidate’s lack of preparation, knowledge, skill, or ability or if the request does NOT include a Knowledge Pillars case number.
- ACADEMIC EXAM
If You registered to take an academic exam, You must provide the exam provider with documentation that verifies You are currently enrolled as a student at a faculty member of an accredited academic institution before You can take the exam.
By taking an academic exam, You acknowledge that You are either a student or faculty member of an accredited academic institution. If it is determined You were not a Student or a Faculty member at the time You took an academic exam, Knowledge Pillars reserves the right to invalidate Your exam results, and no exam refund will be provided.
This agreement shall be construed and controlled by the laws of the State of Delaware, and Examinee further consents to jurisdiction by the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Delaware.