WordPress WooCommerce Specialist Certification
The WordPress WooCommerce Specialist certification is a professional designation that recognizes a developer’s expertise in using the WooCommerce plugin for WordPress. The certification assesses a developer’s knowledge of WooCommerce’s features and functionality, as well as their ability to create custom and effective e-commerce solutions. By becoming certified, a developer demonstrates their mastery of WooCommerce and their ability to provide high-quality and efficient e-commerce solutions to clients. This certification is ideal for experienced WooCommerce users who want to showcase their skills and gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Getting the WordPress WooCommerce Specialist certification offers a number of benefits to individuals and businesses alike. Here are some of the key advantages:
1. Demonstrated Expertise: By passing the certification, you demonstrate to potential clients and employers that you have a deep understanding of WooCommerce and the ability to create high-quality and effective e-commerce solutions.
2. Competitive Advantage: The certification sets you apart from other WooCommerce users and helps you gain a competitive edge in the market.
3. Improved Skills: The certification process requires extensive study and preparation, which can help you develop new skills and deepen your understanding of WooCommerce.
4. Increased Earning Potential: Clients and employers are often willing to pay a premium for WooCommerce specialists, which can lead to higher earnings.
5. Networking Opportunities: As a WooCommerce specialist, you will have access to a community of like-minded individuals, who can provide support and resources, and can help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the field.
In conclusion, the WordPress WooCommerce Specialist certification is a valuable investment for anyone looking to advance their career in WooCommerce development and demonstrate their expertise in the tool.
Number of questions: 35
Time limit: 45 minutes
Passing score: 75%
Format: 100% In-App
The examination procedure
Each student will have his/her own WordPress installation (depending on the test they are taking).
The students will have to answer all the question within the given timeframe.
They are free to ignore as many questions as they want. They will have the option to answer the ignored questions at the end of the test (within the 45 minutes timeframe).
All unanswered questions will be marked as incorrect. When the test finishes the result of the examination is sent to KP’s server for storing. If the examinées enter their credential again, they will be able to see the results for each of their vouchers.
Exam Objective Domains
Candidates are required to have at least 150 hours of combined instruction and hands-on experience with using WordPress WooCommerce before taking the exam.
1. Woocommerce Setup and Customization
- Woocommerce plugin
- Storefront theme
- WooCommerce customization
- WooCommerce Settings
- WooCommerce Checkout
- WooCommerce Reports
- Customer Information
2. Webshop Customization
- Build Footer and Header
- Adding Navigation Menu
- Sidebars and filters to product archives
- Create custom contact pages with contact forms
- Categories for Products
- Manage Product Information (SKU, images, UPC, weight, dimensions, box dimensions, etc)
- Simple and variable products
- Affiliate products
- Downloadable products
- Manage inventory
- Related, Up-Sells and Cross-Sells products
- Product Variation
- Global Attributes
- Sell Grouped Products
- Import products
- Featured Products
- Product Reviews
- Shipping solutions
- Shipping zones
- Manage countries outside shipping zones
- Flat rate
- Enable Free shipping
- Customize the shipping labels
- Shipping class
5. Payments, Invoices and Discounts
- Receive payments
- Payment Providers
- Payment gateways and banking
- Pricing and taxes
6. WordPress Backup and Security
- Backup and recovery
- Protect your woocommerce shop
- Accounts & Privacy
7. Connections and Advanced Settings
- WooCommerce Pages
- APIs and Webhooks
- Added Features
8. Managing Orders
- Viewing, managing, and editing orders
- Payments, Discounts and Refunds
How to take the WordPress WooCommerce Specialist Exam?
If you’re ready to get WordPress certified, all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- register on Knowledge Pillars and create your account,
- buy your exam voucher from the Knowledge Pillars webshop,
- you will receive email instructions on how and where to take the exam, be sure to check your email SPAM and add Knowledge Pillars to your email contact list.
Once you have passed your WordPress WooCommerce Specialist exam, you will get a confirmation email from Knowledge Pillars notifying you of when you will get your digital transcript and paper certificate.
Please view our Exam Policies for more information.
IMPORTANT: KP Certifications are also available through remote proctoring, to allow all our candidates to take exams in safety, during the COVID-19 emergency. Please contact our support for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The minimum system requirements are:
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 OS, MacOS X 10.0x or newer, Linux OS
- Minimum RAM: 1GB or more depending on the Operating System
- Minimum processor: 1.0 Ghz or more depending on the operating system and the architecture
- A color monitor with minimum display resolution: 1366px by 768px
- Internet access
- The latest version of the Chrome browser
- Automatic updates, notifications, other popup windows, and anything that can disrupt the examination process should be disabled
Give us your feedback!
If you’ve taken one of our exams, we want to hear from you!