WordPress Elementor Specialist Certification
The WordPress Elementor Specialist certification is a professional designation that recognizes a developer’s expertise in using the Elementor page builder for WordPress. The certification assesses a developer’s knowledge of Elementor’s features and functionality, as well as their ability to create custom and effective designs using the tool. By becoming certified, a developer demonstrates their mastery of Elementor and their ability to provide high-quality and efficient solutions to clients. This certification is ideal for experienced Elementor users who want to showcase their skills and gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
There are several benefits to obtaining the WordPress Elementor Specialist certification. Here are some of the key advantages:
1. Demonstrated Expertise: By passing the certification, you demonstrate to potential clients and employers that you have a deep understanding of Elementor and the ability to create high-quality and effective designs.
2. Competitive Advantage: The certification sets you apart from other Elementor users and helps you gain a competitive edge in the market.
3. Improved Skills: The certification process requires extensive study and preparation, which can help you develop new skills and deepen your understanding of Elementor.
4. Increased Earning Potential: Clients and employers are often willing to pay a premium for certified Elementor specialists, which can lead to higher earnings.
5. Networking Opportunities: As a certified Elementor specialist, you will have access to a community of like-minded individuals, who can provide support and resources, and can help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the field.
In conclusion, the WordPress Certified Elementor Specialist certification is a valuable investment for anyone looking to advance their career in Elementor development and demonstrate their expertise in the tool.
Number of questions: 35
Time limit: 45 minutes
Passing score: 75%
Format: 100% In-App
The examination procedure
Each student will have his/her own WordPress installation (depending on the test they are taking).
The students will have to answer all the question within the given timeframe.
They are free to ignore as many questions as they want. They will have the option to answer the ignored questions at the end of the test (within the 45 minutes timeframe).
All unanswered questions will be marked as incorrect. When the test finishes the result of the examination is sent to KP’s server for storing. If the examinées enter their credential again, they will be able to see the results for each of their vouchers.
Exam Objective Domains
1. Theme Builder
- Setting conditions using theme builder
- Build theme part with dynamic content
- Create headers and sticky headers
- Custom 404 page
- Customize WooCommerce Product with Elementor
- Customize Product Archive Page with Elementor
- Create Single Page and Single Post Templates with Elementor
2. Design & Layout in Elementor
- Global colors and Fonts
- Create Vertical Progress Trackers
- Exit scrolling text effect
- Create flashing Images
- Create a Vertical Header
- Shortcode widget in Elementor
- Text widget in Elementor
- Image carousel in Elementor
- Margin and padding basics
3. Elementor Forms
- Form Design
- Send personalized email confirmation from a contact form
- Inline contact form
- Create multi-step forms
4. Responsive design with Elementor
- How to make responsive pages
- Elementor Mobile Editing Tools
- Hide Columns per Device
- Custom Positioning Responsive Behavior
- Making your site tablet and mobile friendly
- Responsive Image Hotspots
5. Pop up
- Promotion box
- Create a button to trigger an Onclick Popup
- Shopping Cart Popup
- Popup conditions: Triggers and Advance Rules
- Content Lock Popup
- Login Form Popup
- Countdown Popup
- Related Posts Popup
- Create Responsive Menu using Popups
6. Dynamic Design with Elementor
- Create a directory using Elementor, ACF and CPT UI
- Dynamic Content
- Dynamic Lightbox
- Dynamic Request Parameters
- Dynamic Contact URL
- Dynamic User Profile Pictures and Numbers
- Dynamic Colors
7. Motion Effects
- Add Entrance Animation
- Create sticky scrolling effect using Elementor
- Add scrolling effects
- Animated text effect
- How to use x and y anchor points with motion effects in elementor
- Create an Image Movement Illusion in Elementor
- Mouse track animation
- Parallax effect
- Animated headline widget
8. Website performance optimization in Elementor
- Website images optimization
- Website layouts with Elementor
- Performance optimization with Elementor
- Web hosting providers
- Third party tools for optimization and performance boosts
How to take the WordPress Elementor Specialist Exam
If you’re ready to get WordPress certified, all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- register on Knowledge Pillars and create your account,
- buy your exam voucher from the Knowledge Pillars webshop,
- you will receive email instructions on how and where to take the exam, be sure to check your email SPAM and add Knowledge Pillars to your email contact list.
Once you have passed your WordPress Elementor Specialist exam, you will get a confirmation email from Knowledge Pillars notifying you of when you will get your digital transcript and paper certificate.
Please view our Exam Policies for more information.
IMPORTANT: KP Certifications are also available through remote proctoring, to allow all our candidates to take exams in safety, during the COVID-19 emergency. Please contact our support for more information: email@example.com
The minimum system requirements are:
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 OS, MacOS X 10.0x or newer, Linux OS
- Minimum RAM: 1GB or more depending on the Operating System
- Minimum processor: 1.0 Ghz or more depending on the operating system and the architecture
- A color monitor with minimum display resolution: 1366px by 768px
- Internet access
- The latest version of the Chrome browser
- Automatic updates, notifications, other popup windows, and anything that can disrupt the examination process should be disabled
Give us your feedback!
If you’ve taken one of our exams, we want to hear from you!