Freelance Subject Matter Expert
As part of our program development efforts, we are looking for multiple Freelance Subject Matter Experts, to contribute to the building of technical contents for our educational programs. As a Subject Matter Expert, your duties will include evaluating our certification program needs and, working with Product Manager and other SMEs, delivering suitable syllabus, ODs and questions solutions. To ensure success, a Subject Matter Expert should possess an exceptional track record in evaluating similar needs and pioneering the development of IT certification program solutions.
Subject Matter Expert Responsibilities:
- Apply subject expertise in the evaluation of company program needs.
- Consult with industry peers and contribute specialized knowledge.
- Recommend solutions, determine exam syllabus and object domain requirements.
- Provide subject expertise during program development.
- Develop exam questions for live-in-the-app and multiple-answer format.
- Research new trends in the scope of exam development. Understanding the needs of the relevant market.
Subject Matter Expert Requirements:
- Computer Science degree, with high-level knowledge and expertise in multiple coding languages.
- Demonstrable credentials as a leading Subject Matter Expert.
- 5-10 years of experience working in the relevant area of expertise.
- Knowledge of IT certification and training industries advantagous.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following coding languages:
- Knowledge of systems and software engineering to optimally integrate subject expertise in software solution designs.
- Excellent recordkeeping, as well as written and verbal communication skills.