WordPress Elementor Specialist (WES)
WordPress Elementor Specialist by Knowledge Pillars is a globally recognized industry certification on WordPress Elementor. The attainment of the WordPress Elementor Specialist certification proves the competency of the candidate at an industry-standard level and the readiness to enter the job market. Hiring managers can use this certification as a means of justifying the recruitment, as well as an index for the placement of a job seeker in a job.
Number of questions: 35
Time limit: 45 minutes
Passing score: 75%
Format: Linear and Live-in-the-App
Schools and Test Centers
Flexible exam and licensing options are available to meet the needs of your educational institution and students. Contact our sales support for more information.
The minimum system requirements are:
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 OS, MacOS X 10.0x or newer, Linux OS
- Minimum RAM: 1GB or more depending on the Operating System
- Minimum processor: 1.0 Ghz or more depending on the operating system and the architecture
- A color monitor with minimum display resolution: 1366px by 768px
- Internet access
- The latest version of the Chrome browser
- Automatic updates, notifications, other popup windows, and anything that can disrupt the examination process should be disabled