WordPress Certified Developer Specialist
The WordPress Certified Developer certification is a professional designation that recognizes a developer’s expertise in using the popular WordPress content management system. The certification assesses a developer’s knowledge of WordPress development best practices, the WordPress codebase, and the ability to build custom WordPress solutions. By becoming certified, a developer demonstrates their commitment to their craft and proves their ability to effectively create and maintain high-quality WordPress websites. This certification is suitable for experienced WordPress developers looking to showcase their skills and advance their careers.
Number of questions: 35
Time limit: 45 minutes
Passing score: 75%
Format: Linear and Live-in-the-App
Schools and Test Centers
Flexible exam and licensing options are available to meet the needs of your educational institution and students. Contact our sales support for more information.
The minimum system requirements are:
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 OS, MacOS X 10.0x or newer, Linux OS
- Minimum RAM: 1GB or more depending on the Operating System
- Minimum processor: 1.0 Ghz or more depending on the operating system and the architecture
- A color monitor with minimum display resolution: 1366px by 768px
- Internet access
- The latest version of the Chrome browser
- Automatic updates, notifications, other popup windows, and anything that can disrupt the examination process should be disabled