Python Coding Apprentice Certification Voucher (PCA)
PCA – Python Coding Apprentice Certification by Knowledge Pillars is a globally recognized industry certification on Python programming, which grants school students, aspiring coders, junior software developers, and IT professionals the ability to assess their knowledge and get credentials for their programming skills.
Number of questions: 25
Time limit: 45 minutes
Passing score: 75%
Format: Linear and Live-in-the-App
Flexible exam and licensing options are available to meet the needs of your educational institution and students. Contact our sales support for more information.
The minimum system requirements are:
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 OS, MacOS X 10.0x or newer, Linux OS
- Minimum RAM: 1GB or more depending on the Operating System
- Minimum processor: 1.0 Ghz or more depending on the operating system and the architecture
- A color monitor with minimum display resolution: 1366px by 768px
- Internet access
- The latest version of the Chrome browser
- Automatic updates, notifications, other popup windows, and anything that can disrupt the examination process should be disabled