- The largest information technology training provider on the Czech and Slovak markets
- Prague ̶ Brno ̶ Bratislava branches
- Offer of more than 1,400 trainings in various information technologies
- Development of interactive e-learning courses
- Provider of certified examinations
GOPAS, a.s. was created in 1992 and from the beginning it focused entirely on the education in the field of information technology and management skills. By consistently following this strategy and by the quality of its business, it has gradually established its place among the most respected companies in this field.
The quality of provided services is proven by the acquired ISO 9001 certificate or the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner authorisation, which GOPAS obtained as the first training center in the Czech Republic. By gradually possessing authorisations from several leading software producers, GOPAS keeps its services on a global level. It focuses mainly on the Microsoft products, but covers also the products of other leading companies and institutions such as Oracle, Apple, EC-Council, Autodesk, Adobe and many others.
The GOPAS IT training center provides not only the widest offer of courses in the field of IT trainings from sheer beginners to high profiled specialists, but also consultancy and advisory services related to these products. The current offer consists of more than 1,400 computer and management courses, which are attended by some 30,000 students each year.
- Provider of e-learning technologies
- Own team of developers
- Development of completely interactive courses
- 6 language versions
The GOPAS IT training center is the authorised testing center for various companies providing international certification exams.
- Prometric and Pearson VUE for IT specialists
- MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist), ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) and ECDL Advanced for users
- Apple, EC-Council, IREB, SAP, Knowledge Pillars and others
The testing takes place in modern testing rooms, which meet the strict safety criteria required by the producers and providers of certification exams for the region of Central and Eastern Europe.
Conferences and Seminars
Among our indispensable activities are counted also the arranged seminars and conferences, peaking in the largest annual TechEd-DevCon professional IT conference, a popular spring meeting of IT specialists and developers focusing on the Microsoft products. Through the whole year, GOPAS reacts to the latest news and points of interest in the IT field by arranging other smaller conferences and seminars.
Classrooms – Prague, Brno, Bratislava
- More than 45 fully air-conditioned classrooms
- Capacity of 8–12 separate workstations equipped with modern computer technologies
- Access to the Internet network and Wi-Fi
- Projecting the instructor’s screen via a high-quality data projector
- Hot and cold beverage refreshments as well as lunch included in the course price
- Possibility to use anywhere at the customer’s request
- High-performance kits of high-quality brand notebooks with widescreen monitors
- Connection to wireless network
High-quality Team of Instructors
- Experienced and certified professional instructors
- Proven presentation skills
- MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer) degree and higher level of professional education
Exclusive benefits for graduates of standard open courses of The GOPAS IT training center
GOPAS guarantees its customers the maximum possible benefit from the financial resources spent on computer education and also the maximum efficiency in acquiring new knowledge and skills. The conditions of the guarantee can be found at www.gopas.eu/Guarantee-of-gopas.aspx.
- Knowledge-protection guarantee – the opportunity to repeat the accomplished course once more for free
- Guarantee of course terms – 100% guarantee of holding the course in the ordered terms
- Know-how guarantee – guarantee of training the new employee instead of the former one for free
Locally and Globally
- Offer of services on the Czech and Slovak markets
- Membership in both local and global associations and alliances of training centers
- Benefits of new trends and foreign experience
- Participation at international projects focused on the implementation of new technologies in multinational companies